Friday, August 7, 2009

Chapter 2

So much things had just smashed into my mind in a moment. But I know that Lucanius was on a mission to find this so-called Eden's dream, yet don't know his main goal or have obtained the whereabouts of this classified Eden's dream. So it's just confusing.

He made my head turn around and unbalanced for a while, but I snapped out from my mind and replied, " Uh-huh, so if you've mistaken me by one of you dreamists, then can you please leave before I call the police or someone gets hurt."

Out of the blue, he laughed hysterically, " Don't worry! No one will see me, or should I say, no human can see me! Now to mention, I'm surprised that YOU can see me. Do you have any wierd talents or supernatural powers? "

Moving closer to me bit by bit, I backed away a few steps until I hit the corner of my bed and lied down. Forcefully he locked my position with his hands and secured my legs to the corner of the bed. Surprisingly, again, he has an unpredictable amount of strength, and of course, I couldn't escape.

Then, the worst case scenario emerged.

His sharp and dreamy face slowly transformed into the most hideous thing I've ever seen. His eyes became black holes with a yellow strike between them. His mouth became so wide that I think it can swallow an adult-sized human. Ears grew long and pointy, his nose became far more worse. He was changing into a monster. Hair flew everywhere, and his hands became scaly and moist. 3 tails grew behind him, followed by a disturbing howl.

I can't even bear to look at THAT, neither human nor monster, I couldn't judge any less. It's glare made me shiver. I can feel drops of my sweat falling down my backbone.

Ugh, not to mention his thousand year old breath.. But there's no time to fool around, as i know I'm gonna be swallowed up by a creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment