Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dreamist Lucanius

Chapter 1

Daily life was boring. The same routine repeating itself again again and again... what meaning does it have? It beared nothing at all. I felt nothing interesting was going to happen. The same people, the same place, the same life, the same same. Until I met a change of fate.

One day, when I was in my bedroom, reading the final chapter of the book I was so desperate to finish, the lights dimmed and in a moment, a blackout. I didn't realize it as a big deal, but something shone in the dark, a evil existence? I didn't know.

I watched the light, shining brighter and brighter until it hurts my eyes. I was too stunned to move or call for my brother. Suddenly, the light began to drop millions of tears embedded with countless diamond shards. It sprinkled on the ground like droplets of rain, and it made a crystallic melody. I shoved for a while for it was such a tune to my ears.

Before I knew it, the striking light burst like a bubble, and out comes a very oddly dressed guy. I could not believe my eyes because here stands a man which ages around 20 and he just popped out from a bubble-like shining portal.

I distanced away from him, relieving myself that he wasn't an alien or something freaky. He opened his eyes, and his glare was warming and surprisingly calm. With a mesmerizing smile, he opened his thin lips and said, " Do you know where the Dreams of Eden are?"

Definitely I would said no, but I just kept quiet and rejected to answer his question.

" Ok, " he said with a sigh, " I am the dreamist Lucanius, I am searching for the dreams that bound the sky with sadness, and I convert the dreams into happy dreams."

I looked at him, yet again with a confused look. But to tell you the truth, I was looking at his facial expressions and his looks.

He seemed slightly familiar, but with a semi touch of snowflakes in the winter mornings. He had a long curvy jaw and hair which has a mixture of aqua and marine blue. His eyes shone an enthusiastic spark and I think every second he would flash a smile towards me if I'd be his good friend. Either he seemed like those standing-by jokes just to make your day happier kind of guy, or he uses his emerald tainted eyes to tell you his part of the story. When I got to his broad shoulders, his clothes just caught my sight. It was the most particular outfit I've seen. There sewn on the black coat is a symbol which I was quite amused of, if I didn't noticed it wrongly, it was the symbol of a moon revolving around the sun. The black coat had a very long end, even a person with the same height of his or higher couldn't prevent the ends to touch the ground. Inside the coat he wore a white sleeve blouse, dark-coloured boots, and nothing special that comes in mind.

After blankly staring at him, I snapped out for a moment and decided to answer him.
"Welcome." I said tentatively. " I don't understand anything you're saying. Why did you land or come to my room? What's this dreamist thing? And that Dreams of Eden you just pointed out, what is it?"

He wasn't at all a frustrating person. He changed into a confused gesture and replied, " Oh, I understand that you seem to misunderstand the current situation. " He took a deep breath and continued, " Let me start all over again. I'm Lucanius, that's my name. I am a Dreamist. We Dreamists find every nightmare or sad dreams of a person, and "correct" it by taking away the negative dreams by replacing them with happy dreams. I came to your room because I thought you are one of my kind. I also stopped by your house because a sensed a sad dream that's going to happen here. The information about the Dreams of Eden is strictly classified, so I can't tell you every cornering detail of this so called massive dream. "

to b continued~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment